This is a great way to use fruit that’s going bad. Plus it makes for a great dessert while on a cleanse! I like using Cherry juice or White Grape juice, but you can use whatever you have on hand. Except Orange juice if you are on a cleanse. Also, I used fresh(ish) strawberries, raspberries, peaches and apricots. But I’ve made this fruit pudding before with frozen fruit and it works well too. Be sure to use a bit of peaches or mangos, something that’s sweet and fibrous – this will help the sweetness of the overall pudding without using refined sugar.
- 2 1/2 cups Chopped fruit
- 4 tbsp Pineapple Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Organic Fruit Juice
- 2 tbsp Rice Flour
- 3-4 ounces Water
- Start my chopping up all the fruit and removing any bruised/discolored parts of the fruit.
- In a medium sized non stick sauté pan, add the vinegar and juice and bring to a boil. Add the fruit and cook down for about 20 - 30 mins. Be sure to stir often and chop while you are cooking, this will help the fruit breaking down.
- After the fruit is really soft and cooked down, make slurry. Add 2 tbsp of rice flour to 3 - 4 ounces of water and whisk well (see How To Videos for further instruction) and add to fruit. Turn heat down to low and stir till well incorporated till thick. You may need to add more water if too thick, or more slurry if too thin.
- Put the pudding in 3 small glass bowls and chill for 2-3 hours before eating. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply