I wasn’t sure about this recipe truth be told, but it came out AUH-MAZING! Thanks to this recipe that I modified just a bit:
- 4 large Carrots
- 4 tbsp Tahini
- 4 tbsp Light Oil canola or rapeseed
- 4 tbsp Grade A Maple Syrup
- 3 tsp Bragg's Amino Acid
- 3 tsp Coconut Aminos
- 2 tsp Liquid Smoke
- Peel carrots as wide as you can with a traditional peeler. The first couple peels I didn't use, just save them for soup stock. Once the carrot has some flatness to it, you can peel better "bacon" type pieces. Go for the largest carrots you can find, that will help.
- Mix marinade together and marinade carrots for 30 mins
- Heat oven to 400 and line pans with parchment paper. Bake for about 20 mins still "crispy"
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply