This is a great way to start your day. Loaded with yummy, green, goodness – wonderfully detoxifying and still tasty.
- 1 cup Cubed/crushed ice
- 2 cups Filtered Water
- 1 cup Organic spinach
- 2 leaves Organic Kale, de-stemmed
- 1/2 cup Fresh pineapple
- 1-2 whole MedJool dates depending on level of sweetness desired
- 4-6 leaves Fresh mint
- 1/2 whole Cucumber, de-seeded seeds cause gas, get 'em outta there!
- 1 inch Knuckle of fresh ginger, peeled less or more, depending on taste
- 1-2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice about 1/2 lemon squeezed
- Place all the ingredients in a Vitamix or high powered blender and blend till smooth. Yields about 22 ounces of juice. If you don't need it sweet, omit the dates and save about 100 calories.
- Yes, it's important to de-stem the kale and de-seed the cucumbers. Otherwise the juice is too fibrous or thick. If it's still too think for you, add water and drink it slowly throughout the morning.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply